High Quality Swim Lesson Plans for all your Lesson needs
We’ve spent the last 15 years teaching both group and private swim lessons. We intimately understand the need for fresh new ideas, and have created the following lesson plans to accommodate your desire for a better program.
Do your instructors lack guidance?
Do they “wing it” or teach “off the cuff?”
Our lesson plans are written by our professional staff and designed by graphic designers to maximize readability and comprehension.
We write articles and create guides for you to use in all your swim lessons and swim practices. You can find most of our premium content in our articles. We’ve made them available to you in pieces so you can consume the content as you will.
Take a few moments to read some great and informative ideas.Read Articles
Parent Tot Classes
Professionally produced Lesson Plans for your complete Parent Tot class.
Goals of Parent Tot Class:
- Have child and parent become comfortable in the water
- How to safely enter and exit pool
- How to hold child safely
- Learn basics of Front Floats
- Learn basics of Back floats
- Pass from teacher to parent
- Pass underwater
- Play games and Sing songs
Level One Classes
Professionally produced Lesson Plans for your complete Level 1 class.
We classify Level 1 with the following skills:
- Learn to front float, and front glide with support
- Learn to back float, and back glide with support
- Demonstrate some form of coordinated front crawl and back crawl arm strokes.
- Go underwater independently on own, willingly, completely
Level Two Lessons
We define Level Two as:
- Front Crawl with coordinated arms about 3 body lengths with face looking down
- Back Crawl with coordinated arms about 3 body lengths with body at surface
- Introduced to Fly Kicks
- Introduced to Breaststroke kicks
- Can go underwater willingly
- Can jump in from side
Premium Lesson Plans, for all your needs.
Check out a free sample, or get all of our ideas with the Professional package.
Free lesson plans are the first day of each level. Feel free to download, check it out and try for yourself.
Basic plans are the PDF’s for you to print, laminate, and use in the water. You’ll get the affordable benefit of careful organization and design.
Get the PDFS.
The illustrator files.
The fonts, settings, outlines.
The excel sheets used to organize all the data.
Get it all. Take the whole package and use our design to build your own lessons.