Episode 002 is all about streamline! This is perhaps the single most important skill you can master for your swim team. In this episode we give you the 3 things you should focus on to teach streamline faster and easier with better resutls.
We’ll look at:
- Streamline for swim lessons
- Streamline short distances
- What words coaches and instructors can use to describe streamline effectively
- How you can use short distances to maximize small group time
- Learn how to integrate “streamline” into your directions and sets
- What you can do to constantly reinforce streamline during long sets.
Streamline is the single most important part of swimming and helps to minimize drag and increases speed during all strokes.