Download Swimming Ideas’ NEW template for swimming lessons: pdf.[mailerlite_form form_id=2]
Challenge: Log Push with Partners
Form a group of 3.
1 person lays horizontal across the lane on their back or belly.
Hands and toes should point perpendicular to the lane lines.
2 friends push the legs and shoulder to “push the log” to the flags.
Pushing people cannot go past the “T” mark.
How to move from B2B, or bench to bench.
Go from bench to bench.
This is an example video. It can be better by using the “rotation” method like circle swimming.
Do you want a better PDF printable quality swim lesson plan?
- What terrible mistakes have your staff made?
- Wet hair after swim practice
- Three things you should do for Streamline
- Swimming Lessons Plan – Swim Lesson Plan Template
- Swimming Lessons can Help prevent Drowning
- Swimming Lesson Plan – Adult Lessons
- Swimming Ideas Podcast 002: Streamline
- Swim Lesson Templates and Plans: Learn How and When to use them and Create your own
- Swim Lesson Plan – Template – Level 1
- Swim Lesson Plan – Parent and Infant Class
- Swim Lesson Plan – Level 2
- Swim Lesson Plan – Infant Day 1 plan
- Swim Lesson Plan – General Template
- Swim Lesson Plan – Beginner Lesson Template
- SIP 048: The science behind progressions
- SIP 047: Three cures for terrible training sessions
- SIP 046: Two scripts for teaching swimming
- Should your swim instructor be “polite?”
- Revive your Summer Swim Lessons this Winter
- Quick butterfly progression for Swim England Stage 2
- Preparing for Fall 2017 Swim Lessons
- Pre-Tryout Clinic Day 3
- Parent Tot Games and Songs
- Parent Tot – Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Parent Tot – Throw a Toy Entry Into the Water
- Parent Tot – Scooping – Going Underwater
- Parent Tot – Rub a Dub Dub
- Parent Tot – Row Row Row your Boat
- Parent Tot – Ring around the Rosie
- Parent Tot – Raining, Pouring
- Parent Tot – Passing to the wall
- Parent Tot – Passing
- Parent Tot – Motorboat – With Kickboard
- Parent Tot – Motorboat – With Front Glide
- Parent Tot – Motorboat – On the side
- Parent Tot – Itsy Bitsy Spider
- Parent Tot – Hokey Pokey
- Parent Tot – Front Glide
- Parent Tot – Front Crawl Arms
- Parent Tot – Entering the Water
- Parent Tot – Crocodile Jumps Into the Water
- Parent Tot – Buckethead – The best game ever
- Parent Tot – Bobs
- Parent Tot – Blowing bubbles
- Parent Tot – Blast Off!
- Parent Tot – Back Glide
- Parent Tot – Back Crawl Arms
- New Swim Instructor Guide to teach adults and teens
- How did Chad Le Clos Beat Michale Phelps in the 200m Fly??
- Handout for first day of swim lessons for parents: What to expect
- Great Fix for Swimmer’s Ear – From Lifehacker.com
- Games and Toys from Dynamic Aquatics with Kyndal
- Effective Teaching – Series 1 of 3
- Building swim lesson plans
- Backstroke for beginners video From Chris Burton
- 4/29/2019 Minnows
Interested in our Premium Swimming Lesson Plans?